Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

(2/8) Do you

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:35 AM
  • 30 Replies

read the newspaper?  Get it delivered?  Read it on line?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Representative on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I get the highlights they post on my facebook feed. Then I do go check the online once in a while. I keep saying I am going to set it up for delivery because a lot doesn't get put online.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I read the news online. My in-laws next door get the paper and read it and then give it to us so I can do the puzzles. lol Yes, I am "that" old lady who does the puzzles in the evening. ;-)

cafay
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I used to get it. I loved reading it on Sunday morning. But I just recently canceled it,because I never got a chance to do it anymore.

vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM

no, I read articles of interest online.  I think its kind of expensive even just to buy 1 at a time.  Can't believe how expensive a newspaper is these days

darmomusaf
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Love to read the newspaper! We get it daily, and our hometown has two weekly newspapers that we read! I love Sunday papers and usually spend Sunday afternoon going through two or three different ones. I buy several different  Sunday papers for the coupons!

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Our paper is so small, the online addition seems useless.  LOL.  I prefer to just go buy it everyday.

Quoting MichelleMc:

I get the highlights they post on my facebook feed. Then I do go check the online once in a while. I keep saying I am going to set it up for delivery because a lot doesn't get put online.

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM

LOL.  I used to do the puzzles, I haven't in a while.  Hmmmm, maybe I should.  =-)

Quoting SahmTam:

I read the news online. My in-laws next door get the paper and read it and then give it to us so I can do the puzzles. lol Yes, I am "that" old lady who does the puzzles in the evening. ;-)

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I seem to have more time to read it when the kids are in school.  In the summer, not so much.

Quoting cafay:

I used to get it. I loved reading it on Sunday morning. But I just recently canceled it,because I never got a chance to do it anymore.

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:08 AM

It is pricey.  Especially with how small our paper is.  I guess I am a sucker though, keep on buying it.  lol

Quoting vallhk:

no, I read articles of interest online.  I think its kind of expensive even just to buy 1 at a time.  Can't believe how expensive a newspaper is these days

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I really enjoy reading the newspaper as well.  I always have, even when I was a kid.  I don't know why, but I do.  lol

Quoting darmomusaf:

Love to read the newspaper! We get it daily, and our hometown has two weekly newspapers that we read! I love Sunday papers and usually spend Sunday afternoon going through two or three different ones. I buy several different  Sunday papers for the coupons!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)