Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Today in 1894 Hersheys chocolate was founded?

What is your favorite Hershey's product/candy bar?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
PROUD ARMY WIFE TO SCOTT, PROUD MOM TO CHELSEA JORDAN -15 (7-26-1996), CIERA DAWN -12 (1-14-2000), SAVANNAH RUTH -7 (7-10-2004), HUNTER AUSTIN-6 (2-22-2006), MAKENZIE FAITH-2 (3-31-2010), GARRETT MICHEAL 5-21-12
PROUD ANGEL MOM TO ZACHARY RUSSELL (4-15-2008)
ANGEL BABY BEAN 11-6-2001
ANGEL BABY BEAN 07-23-2011
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Replies (31-33):
vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Is it for troubled children?  My niece was sent there after some trouble she had with her mom.  My 13 yr old is a handful for me and I've considered it a few times for her

Quoting Vertical15:

Its a really good system.  I've worked with many people who went there and met a few older adults who come to stay at the hotel during their reunions. 

Quoting vallhk:

that is really interesting.  Have considered sending my 13 yr old to the Hershey Milton School

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats cool.  Its like a sister company to each other.  They were all started by Hershey.  If you have some time this is interesting to read about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_Entertainment_and_Resorts_Company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hershey_Company

Quoting vallhk:

my step sister used to work there and her ex husband.  Was quite a few years ago. Heard its a good place to work, I think she worked at the factory or something down there,  Like a distribution center

Quoting Vertical15:

I am thankful for Milton Hershey as without him I wouldn't have a job.  I work for Hershey's Entertainment & Resorts. . .

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
PROUD ARMY WIFE TO SCOTT, PROUD MOM TO CHELSEA JORDAN -15 (7-26-1996), CIERA DAWN -12 (1-14-2000), SAVANNAH RUTH -7 (7-10-2004), HUNTER AUSTIN-6 (2-22-2006), MAKENZIE FAITH-2 (3-31-2010), GARRETT MICHEAL 5-21-12
PROUD ANGEL MOM TO ZACHARY RUSSELL (4-15-2008)
ANGEL BABY BEAN 11-6-2001
ANGEL BABY BEAN 07-23-2011
mommyT3612
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

reeses cups 

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Its for anyone who needs it.  Some are troubled, some families just need the help getting on their feet and the school helps by taking the children in while the parents do just that.  Its like dorm style so they live there and can come home for weekends/holidays/summer etc.

Quoting vallhk:

Is it for troubled children?  My niece was sent there after some trouble she had with her mom.  My 13 yr old is a handful for me and I've considered it a few times for her

Quoting Vertical15:

Its a really good system.  I've worked with many people who went there and met a few older adults who come to stay at the hotel during their reunions. 

Quoting vallhk:

that is really interesting.  Have considered sending my 13 yr old to the Hershey Milton School

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats cool.  Its like a sister company to each other.  They were all started by Hershey.  If you have some time this is interesting to read about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_Entertainment_and_Resorts_Company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hershey_Company

Quoting vallhk:

my step sister used to work there and her ex husband.  Was quite a few years ago. Heard its a good place to work, I think she worked at the factory or something down there,  Like a distribution center

Quoting Vertical15:

I am thankful for Milton Hershey as without him I wouldn't have a job.  I work for Hershey's Entertainment & Resorts. . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN