Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

household binders

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM
  • 24 Replies

do any of you ladies have them

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM

not sure, what is it?  like a folder or something completely different

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:33 AM

It a binder that has your sch in it to do list importany number everything you need to know about anything your house, the car, medcations kids are on or you is all in one place at your finger tips

Quoting vallhk:

endurablemist
by Crystal on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:26 AM
I do not. I have one for my youngest with all her paperwork we got while going through the process of getting her diagnosed with Autism.

I really do want a household one though, maybe I will make that my next project.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I don't have a household binder just a folder for the bills.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:09 AM

No. I have never heard of one.

heatherh610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I have one thanks to the Flylady...but admittedly, I have been slacking and sone routines and such need to be updated. My itty is nearly 5mo old, but we are still struggling to get into a routine that really works so paperwork and things that are normally on my "to do list" have fallen to the waist side (like my family control journal).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM

ah ok, thats what I was thinking, no I'm not that organized lol.  I suck at organization lol

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

It a binder that has your sch in it to do list importany number everything you need to know about anything your house, the car, medcations kids are on or you is all in one place at your finger tips

Quoting vallhk:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
PROUD ARMY WIFE TO SCOTT, PROUD MOM TO CHELSEA JORDAN -15 (7-26-1996), CIERA DAWN -12 (1-14-2000), SAVANNAH RUTH -7 (7-10-2004), HUNTER AUSTIN-6 (2-22-2006), MAKENZIE FAITH-2 (3-31-2010), GARRETT MICHEAL 5-21-12
PROUD ANGEL MOM TO ZACHARY RUSSELL (4-15-2008)
ANGEL BABY BEAN 11-6-2001
ANGEL BABY BEAN 07-23-2011
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:28 PM

It's all in my head, but I guess it would be a good idea in case something would happen to me and someone else had to step in for awhile. My daughter is on a few meds now for asthma, my oldest has autism, and all 3 kids have IEPs for various things and someone would need a binder to figure all of that out!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM

that is why alot of people have in case something happens to them and the and someone needs the info

Quoting SahmTam:

It's all in my head, but I guess it would be a good idea in case something would happen to me and someone else had to step in for awhile. My daughter is on a few meds now for asthma, my oldest has autism, and all 3 kids have IEPs for various things and someone would need a binder to figure all of that out!

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM

so do i but i am to the point where i need it because my husband is driving me mad with his dis organization

Quoting vallhk:

ah ok, thats what I was thinking, no I'm not that organized lol.  I suck at organization lol

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Quoting vallhk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)