Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

National Friendship month

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

Feb is National Friendship month.  Have you talked to any good friends lately?  Made any new friendships lately?  How long is your longest friendship?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
PROUD ARMY WIFE TO SCOTT, PROUD MOM TO CHELSEA JORDAN -15 (7-26-1996), CIERA DAWN -12 (1-14-2000), SAVANNAH RUTH -7 (7-10-2004), HUNTER AUSTIN-6 (2-22-2006), MAKENZIE FAITH-2 (3-31-2010), GARRETT MICHEAL 5-21-12
PROUD ANGEL MOM TO ZACHARY RUSSELL (4-15-2008)
ANGEL BABY BEAN 11-6-2001
ANGEL BABY BEAN 07-23-2011
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I talked to my old high school bestie a week ago.  I've made a couple good friendships this past year but mostly online.  And my longest friendship was about 20 yrs. We still talk but don't hang out

MichelleMc
by Representative on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM

My friend from when I was 8, which would be going on 29 years this year. We facebook & I had talked her into Zumba so we don't talk a ton but we do talk. 

My closest military friends are 15 years going on 16 years this year. We talk all the time on facebook. If we lived near each other, it would be in person & hanging out but we are all in different states. 

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I try to talk to my best friends as much as possible.  Even if it's just a quick call to say "Hey!  I miss you and love you.  We need to catch up soon!".  

My local friends..I will see a lot more once the weather warms up.  We like to go walking together, and hang out by a bonfire with our families.  

New friendships..I have a new friend I made at work. :)

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Longest friendship is 23 years :)

Quoting courtneyann29:

I try to talk to my best friends as much as possible.  Even if it's just a quick call to say "Hey!  I miss you and love you.  We need to catch up soon!".  

My local friends..I will see a lot more once the weather warms up.  We like to go walking together, and hang out by a bonfire with our families.  

New friendships..I have a new friend I made at work. :)

:)
Courtney

MichelleMc
by Representative on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Forgot new friendships. I  make them a lot. With Zumba/Body Combat, I am always making new friends who are starting their journey or are just starting working out. 

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I have talked to a several good friends lately! I've made a few new friends in the past year. :-) My best friend is my longest friendship- we've been friends since we were in the same kindergarten class 34 years ago. She and I each have 3 kids and get together every week- usually just with her 2yo since the other 5 are in school, but we get them all together to hang out when we can.

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

i talk to most of mine once a week

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I just saw my best friend from high school today. Our sons had basketball games at the the same time (different courts) today. I haven't seen or spoken to her in years. It was pretty cool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)