Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(2/18) Do you

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

have any organizational or cleaning tips to share?

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cafay
by Terri on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Well, I put fabric softner in my bucket of water when I'm cleaning my cieling fans. Helps the dirt not adhere to the blades , making cleaning them easier next time. And I was just told that putting dryer sheets in places you don't want mice works. They don't like the smell. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know!

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM
That is good to know, we have to dust our ceiling fans so often, I am going to try that.

Quoting cafay:

Well, I put fabric softner in my bucket of water when I'm cleaning my cieling fans. Helps the dirt not adhere to the blades , making cleaning them easier next time. And I was just told that putting dryer sheets in places you don't want mice works. They don't like the smell. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Send the kids to camp...??? lol

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Serously, though, I try to buy bins for storage, dividers for my junk drawer, try to have a plce for everything... little things like that. I try (TRY!) to keep everything put away and get the kids to do the same, but there are 3 of them and 1 of me, life gets busy, things don't get cleaned up perfectly. It's overall pretty clean and organized around here- easily functional- but it will never look just how I want it to unless I kick DH and the kids out of the house. lol

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Love it! Lol

Quoting SahmTam:

Send the kids to camp...??? lol

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Sounds about right! Lol

Quoting SahmTam:

Serously, though, I try to buy bins for storage, dividers for my junk drawer, try to have a plce for everything... little things like that. I try (TRY!) to keep everything put away and get the kids to do the same, but there are 3 of them and 1 of me, life gets busy, things don't get cleaned up perfectly. It's overall pretty clean and organized around here- easily functional- but it will never look just how I want it to unless I kick DH and the kids out of the house. lol

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM

No but I wish I did!

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too!  LOL

Quoting Vertical15:

No but I wish I did!

vallhk
by vals6pack on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:53 PM

noooo but I could use them so I will stay tuned on this post. I suck big time for organizing

TerriC
by Terri on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Me too!  LOL!  But, thanks to Pinterest, I am getting a little better!

Quoting vallhk:

noooo but I could use them so I will stay tuned on this post. I suck big time for organizing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)