Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 23 Replies

What do you have planned?

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jackieb2811
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Not much just spending time with my twins and SO. Probably washing all bedding and blankets because I don't have anything else we can do to prepare for our first baby together! Maybe taking my twins swimming too. Sundays me and SO go to his parents for dinner while my twins are with their dad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

On Saturday my inlaws are coming down to celebrate my DD's, MIL's and SO's birthdays.  We don't have anything planned for Sunday, but I have a bunch of errands to run.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Have a good weekend!

Quoting jackieb2811:

Not much just spending time with my twins and SO. Probably washing all bedding and blankets because I don't have anything else we can do to prepare for our first baby together! Maybe taking my twins swimming too. Sundays me and SO go to his parents for dinner while my twins are with their dad.

jackieb2811
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Wow all three!! Have fun with all that celebrating!!!! Sunday is our relax day I love Sunday's except every other week SO works night's so he goes in to work those nights so when we get home he leaves and I'm home alone all night which sucks but I have got used to it.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

On Saturday my inlaws are coming down to celebrate my DD's, MIL's and SO's birthdays.  We don't have anything planned for Sunday, but I have a bunch of errands to run.

vallhk
by vals6pack on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:15 AM

indoor soccer tournament,  and grocery shopping

endurablemist
by Crystal on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Well I was supposed to be off tomorrow, but a big order came in, so I am working 5AM till 10AM. After that I'm not sure. I will probably be working that early on Sunday too.
campingmomof4
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Going to work.  Need to get laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping done this weekend.  Saturday afternoon I will be going to a District Meeting for my VFW Ladies Auxiliary group.  My oldest daughter said she will be home to visit on Sunday. 

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Cleaning! Blah!

Hubby has to work this weekend, so we'll just be hanging around the house.  I'll probably end up shuttling the girls to and from friends houses.  Sunday is cheerleading..it takes up all afternoon, so I'll be shuttling the girls around then, too.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Cleaning Saturday and church and lunch with the in laws Sunday.
PinkDragonFly
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM

bf is coming over, taking my son to the dentist, taking my son driving ( he has his permit), and probably shopping....

Sharon

Revenge and more

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)