Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(3/1) Do you

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 27 Replies

have any news to share?

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

ITS MARCH HOT DARN!

Nothing really? Son got second in his fundraiser sale for Civil Air Patrol. 3rd semester of Senior year & can't wait to be done.

Oh well, I got a promotion with raise at work. It wasn't much of a raise, but hey, a raise is a raise :)

TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Lots of good news.  And great on the raise!  Any raise is a good thing!  =-)

Quoting MichelleMc:

ITS MARCH HOT DARN!

Nothing really? Son got second in his fundraiser sale for Civil Air Patrol. 3rd semester of Senior year & can't wait to be done.

Oh well, I got a promotion with raise at work. It wasn't much of a raise, but hey, a raise is a raise :)

MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting MichelleMc:

ITS MARCH HOT DARN!

Thanks :) Yeah. I am a Customer Care Representative 2 now LOL. Was a 1 LOL

TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM

That's awesome!  =-)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting MichelleMc:

ITS MARCH HOT DARN!

Thanks :) Yeah. I am a Customer Care Representative 2 now LOL. Was a 1 LOL

steelcrazy
by Representative on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM
My good news is that I conducted 2 of 4 interviews today and the last one was very promising.

I manage the holiday photos at The Mall at Robinson, so I'm slightly busy getting ready for Easter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momofcrazy3
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM

No news here other then sick kids and work. Normal I guess for this time of year.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM

My daughter does not have pneumonia or an ear infection! That's the good news. She does have sinusitis and had a 103F temp at the doc's WITH ibuprofen in her system. There's a vacuum pressure thing going on in her head and her ear drums were a little "sucked in" so that explains her extreme dizziness.

Last night when she went to bed she was complaining that it hurt really bad when she would take a deep breath and this morning when she woke up her nail beds had a bluish-purple hue! Scared me so bad! I had a meeting to go over my son's gifted IEP and canceled it and was going to head straight to the hospital with her, but she did some deep breathing (as deep as she could stand) and her nail beds pinked up, so I just took her to the pediatrician. I thought for sure they would say she had pneumonia or bronchitis, but nope- her lungs are clear. Her pulse-ox was good, too. Not sure what the bluish hue was all about. Kids can give you a heart attack sometimes!

vallhk
by vals6pack on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

nope,  only this...

I'm sexy and I know it,  wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah.

lol sorry just had to

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing exciting to report, but no bad news either....so that's good =)

TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM

That is great!!!  Good luck!

Quoting steelcrazy:

My good news is that I conducted 2 of 4 interviews today and the last one was very promising.

I manage the holiday photos at The Mall at Robinson, so I'm slightly busy getting ready for Easter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)