Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come hang out, share your thoughts, vent, etc.

st. patricks day  holding easter egg

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Replies (251-253):
ashli488
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

i feel like im gonna puke...

i found out i was pregnant maybe a 3 weeks ago. and since then ive already been to the ER for bleeding and and to the dr for bleedng again so i had to get a couple u/s to see what was going on, and they found that the baby is fine for now and i heard its heartbeat, but there is fluid or blood in my uterus surrounding the sac and the drs here have never seen it. i had a somwhat normal pregnancy with Hunter but this one is going crazy. its really scary and oh my levels also arent going up the way they should. they are sending me to a hgh risk dr because of all of this

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I'm sorry!  

hugs

Quoting ashli488:

i found out i was pregnant maybe a 3 weeks ago. and since then ive already been to the ER for bleeding and and to the dr for bleedng again so i had to get a couple u/s to see what was going on, and they found that the baby is fine for now and i heard its heartbeat, but there is fluid or blood in my uterus surrounding the sac and the drs here have never seen it. i had a somwhat normal pregnancy with Hunter but this one is going crazy. its really scary and oh my levels also arent going up the way they should. they are sending me to a hgh risk dr because of all of this

ashli488
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:39 PM

thanks

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'm sorry!  

hugs

Quoting ashli488:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)