Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloth Diapering Stores in PA?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hey ladies!!  I am just curious if anyone knows of any CD stores in PA.  I live in Bedford and I know that no matter what I would have to travel to go to one.  Just curious if anyone had a store they enjoyed going to.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Jenn
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I CD but have had to buy all of mine online as we don't have a store in the area. I do buy from a local mom though who sells them on her website.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I'm not aware of any in my area.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I don't know if this cities are close but here are some.

http://www.diapersnaturally.com/catalog/retail.php

This second store, I would call to make sure they are still a store. They link above is still active. 

Weavers Markets
730 West Rt. 897
Reinholds, PA 17569
(717) 336-3868

Hours: Mon-Thurs 7-9; Fri 7-10; Sat 7-6

This one had a shop but closed it. However if you sign up for their newsletter, they are going to "pop up" with baby shops where you can go to them. But it might be a drive, not sure if this is helpful.

http://www.happybabycompany.com/About-Us_ep_42-1.html

Again, not sure if this one is still open

Om Baby Pregnancy & Parenting Center
2201 Market Street, Rear
Camp Hill, PA 17011
717-761-4975

kansasrtamy
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Thanks ladies! My mother and I have been sewing some ourselves but thought it would be neat to go to an actual store. Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Baby boutiques are pretty far and few between around me. I know there is one big store in Allentown that sells bum genius.
I have been lucky to get most of my cloth diapers from a discount store in Dickson city. I like to see diapers also over buying them only on line.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abilane81
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I see a lot of neat things, activities and meetings and such at Om baby center in camp hill big have never gone myself
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I bought most of my stock online.  There used to be a store in Harrisburg but it closed.  It was all handmade crafts and one person made amazing diaper overs.  I think she was from Lancaster.  I'll have to look her up sometime  Though I won't be needing new ones for a long time.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I was in there once.  Its small but cute and they offer tons of classes and info on parenting stuff.

Quoting abilane81:

I see a lot of neat things, activities and meetings and such at Om baby center in camp hill big have never gone myself

heatherh610
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Milk and Honey Kids in Allentown...across the street from Dorney Park. But their stock is super low right now as they are switching who deals with the ordering. They also carry Sunbaby pockets. I was told theyshould be getting more diap stock in after their sample sale is done.
They always post new deliveries on their Facebook page if you want to watch for when they get more!

Quoting hapababies:

Baby boutiques are pretty far and few between around me. I know there is one big store in Allentown that sells bum genius.

I have been lucky to get most of my cloth diapers from a discount store in Dickson city. I like to see diapers also over buying them only on line.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)