Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Besides Pennsylvania, how many other states have you visited?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
  • 18 Replies

driving  airplane

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AHmom103
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this

All of them except Hawaii and Alaska.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I've been to NJ, NY, CT, RI, DE, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, LA, IL, OH, MI,CO, CA, TX.

steelcrazy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM

MD, VA, WV, OH, NY, FL, KY, TN, and MN.  

I haven't been to very many states at all.  I hate to travel more than 4 hours by car, so unless we fly I'm very limited.  

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I lived in Connecticut for over 7 years.

I have visited, all of New England but Vermont ( NH, ME, MASS, RI, CT still kicking  myself for Vermont. My son got to go). Hubby's sub was stationed in Maine for a year So traveled there weekly. 

Been to NY, NJ, DE, MD, WV, VA, TN, MO, KY, OH, IL, IA, NE, KS, OK, WY, CO, UT, ID, NV, CA, OR, WA. 

My son is going to Basic Training & his School combined, called OSUT in June, it is over about October. It is going to be in Georgia. So going to hit the Carolina's, Georgia, Florida & Alabama since we will be driving & making sure to grab geocaches on the way down/back. That will cross off 5 more :) 

After that trip, will only leave MS, LA, AR, NM, AZ, MT, Dakotas, MN, WI, MI, HI & AK.

I hate hate hate to fly. I have only flown once & that was a trip to CA. But before that, I had been there without flying. My mom & I went on greyhound buses every summer out to NE, CO,  CA a combination or one of those places. Not sure how many years we did that. I drove myself all the way to WA to see my hubby while his sub was getting decommed out there. Only way to see him at Christmas. So, most all the states I saw by either car or bus. 

vallhk
by vals6pack on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM

2 others besides Pa.  Texas and Tennessee

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I want to visit all of the states. So far I have been to ME, MA, CT, NH, RI, DE, NY, PA, MD, VA, WV, NC, GA, MS, LA, CA, WA, NC, SD and MN.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:54 PM

OH, MD, WV, VA, NJ, NY, ME, CT, SC, NC, GA, FL, Indy, KY, TN,  and IL

SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM

courtneyann29
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:59 AM

I've been to all of the New England states..we used to vacation there every summer when I was growing up. 

Az, CA, Conn, DE, FL, GE, KE, ME, Maryland, MASS, NH, NJ, NY, NC, SC, OH, VI, WV, RI, VE..I think that's it!

bhow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)