Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

origami owl

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

anyone sell it? how does it work? do u have parties?

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Representative on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't sell it but have been to a party. It is pretty much like all of the other direct sales companies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I don't sell it but I love it!

It's just like any other party. You have to give customers an "experience" for them to buy.

MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Never heard of it.

mom_of_2_18229
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM

i guess ill try and find a consultant thanks everyone!

TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this

I have never been to a party and I don't know anyone here in PA that sells it.  My sister in CA attended a party and got me a living locket, I love it.  I looked it up on line, you can also order that way (I may buy some more charms for mine).

This is the one she sent me

mom_of_2_18229
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

this is soo cute!!

Quoting TerriC:

I have never been to a party and I don't know anyone here in PA that sells it.  My sister in CA attended a party and got me a living locket, I love it.  I looked it up on line, you can also order that way (I may buy some more charms for mine).

vallhk
by vals6pack on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM

nope didn't know it was something people sold

MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Oh I love the idea of a living locket! I may have to look this up! I never heard of this company before this post though. 

Quoting TerriC:

Michelle, Zumba & Body Combat Addict
Proud Mom of Jonathan, My Future Soldier, Civil Air Patrol Cadet, Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I hadn't heard of it until my sister sent me this, I love it.  It opens so you can add to it and you can buy different length chains etc.  One of the neatest gifts I have ever received.  =-)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Oh I love the idea of a living locket! I may have to look this up! I never heard of this company before this post though. 

Quoting TerriC:

steelcrazy
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM

If you go to their website, you can search for a consultant near you.  There are some in PA since the party that I attended was held in PA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)