Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
  • 24 Replies

What do you have planned?

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by Crystal on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM
I'm working, other than that we aren't doing much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:22 AM

The girls have a couple of b day parties to go to.  Other than that, I'll be getting ready for my dd's party next weekend.  Oh..and the usual Sunday afternoon back and forth for cheerleading.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Friday is Body Combat

Saturday is my first 5 K this year. It is in Cranberry, it is for Operation Troop Appreciation. I am very happy for the cause. The cold is going to be rough. Didn't expect it to still be so awful this late in March. That won't be but til about 1. Not sure what after. 

Sunday is just hanging with my guys. 

Tracie82411
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Friday I am going to a bonfire then saturday we are picking SO and sunday heading to Maryland for an early easter dinner with my family :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Fly to CA tomorrow morning.  Saturday my sister is having tons of people over for a BBQ, I will get to see lots of my friends...yay!  Sunday, recover from BBQ.  LOL

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

We're going to out township's Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning and then my dd wants to go to a second egg hunt in the afternoon.  I'm not sure about Sunday yet.  My Mom wants us to meet her at one of the local garden centers.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Have fun!

Quoting Tracie82411:

Friday I am going to a bonfire then saturday we are picking SO and sunday heading to Maryland for an early easter dinner with my family :)

Tracie82411
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Have fun!

Quoting Tracie82411:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Have a good time with your friends and family!  Enjoy the sun!

Quoting TerriC:

Fly to CA tomorrow morning.  Saturday my sister is having tons of people over for a BBQ, I will get to see lots of my friends...yay!  Sunday, recover from BBQ.  LOL

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Good luck with your 5K.

Quoting MichelleMc:

Friday is Body Combat

Saturday is my first 5 K this year. It is in Cranberry, it is for Operation Troop Appreciation. I am very happy for the cause. The cold is going to be rough. Didn't expect it to still be so awful this late in March. That won't be but til about 1. Not sure what after. 

Sunday is just hanging with my guys. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)