Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

What kind of car do you drive?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

Right now I drive a Dodge Durango.  I LOVE IT.  Love.

We're trading in dh's work car for a new car for me and he'll take the Durango.  We've been wanting something with 3rd row seating for a while now.  It seems all the suv's were way out of our price range so we...gulp...are getting a mini van.  It's a Nissan Quest and it's fully loaded.  I really like it.  

What do you all drive?

:)
Courtney

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Subaru Legacy Outback. LOVE IT! Plan to get another one for sure!

I am addicted now & hope to only have another outback. I heard from many that once you go Subaru you can't go back, LOL. When we go to much of our outdoor stuff it is TONS of them. We go to a big camp out with a local outdoor club in May, almost every campsite has one, it is so funny.

Love everything about them from the AWD, Great Gas Mileage to last forever to how they drive to last forever to roomy to even can camp in the back of it if needed to off road without off road to every bell & whistle though of course I will NOT buy one new ( won't buy new cars. Did it once to say I did but would never do that again, waste as you lose so much the moment it leaves the dealership )

TerriC
by Terri on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Chevy Traverse and I really like it.

jlm2676
by Jen on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Chrysler Town & Country.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ma2JennaB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a new Subaru Forster.  We had an Outback and the lease was up so we got this.  When we have to get rid of our Malibu (which we just paid off wheeeee!) we will get another Subaru.  Probably the car version all turbo-ed up like DH wants.  We see people in ditches and spinning out as we easily drive down the road.  And really, no offense, but a mini van is not for me.  I know people love them- no thank you.  I have to have something cute  LOL

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Honda CRV

Buxmontmommies
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM

'11 Dodge Journey.  Love that it can seat 7!

Meet Local Moms!!
www.BuxmontMommies.com
Buxmont area's FREE mom-to-mom connection!
MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I think it is awesome they drive like 4wd trucks but get the gas mileage of a compact car. WOOT

Quoting Ma2JennaB:

I have a new Subaru Forster.  We had an Outback and the lease was up so we got this.  When we have to get rid of our Malibu (which we just paid off wheeeee!) we will get another Subaru.  Probably the car version all turbo-ed up like DH wants.  We see people in ditches and spinning out as we easily drive down the road.  And really, no offense, but a mini van is not for me.  I know people love them- no thank you.  I have to have something cute  LOL

Michelle, Zumba & Body Combat Addict
Proud Mom of Jonathan, My Future Soldier, Civil Air Patrol Cadet, Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

We have a Nissan X-Terra and a Saturn Ion.

We are actually looking at the Quest, too.  We have three boys so we need the extra space.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I drive a Ford Freestar (minivan). My husband drives a Buick Century. We also have a 1970 Chevy that my husband drives on occasion- when we have to haul something... it is the biggest gas guzzling beast you can imagine!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Volvo v70XC.

My next car will be a Volvo XC90.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)