Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

What kind of car do you drive?

Posted by   + Show Post

Right now I drive a Dodge Durango.  I LOVE IT.  Love.

We're trading in dh's work car for a new car for me and he'll take the Durango.  We've been wanting something with 3rd row seating for a while now.  It seems all the suv's were way out of our price range so we...gulp...are getting a mini van.  It's a Nissan Quest and it's fully loaded.  I really like it.  

What do you all drive?

:)
Courtney

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (11-13):
vallhk
by vals6pack on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:02 PM

2005 Dodge Durango, for the most part I love it.  the big thing I don't like about it is that its a huge gas hog.  Also the paint seems to be rather crappy.  It seems to be bubbling, my brother says cancer? 

steelcrazy
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I drive a Dodge Grand Caravan that I have a love/hate relationship with.  I absolutely HATE minivans.  I HATE that they scream I'm a mom with kids that I haul all over the place.  I HATE that they aren't cute and sporty looking at all.  I HATE that you don't look cool and hip driving one.  Yep, I HATE pretty much everything about my minivan except all of the room that it has.  lol  So I grudgingly drive it out of necessity and can't wait for the day that I can eventually drive a sports car again.

campingmomof4
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I have 3 vehicles.  I drive 2013 Outlander most of the time.  My daughters drive the Town and Country mini van and the Expidition.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)