Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Im looking for info on the

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
Wii an the wii fitness equipment what do u luv ? what do u hate ? An whats the cost ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM
B U M P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

i have never used wii for fitness but i have an xbox 360 with kincet and love the games that are not even fitness give you a work out 

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

We have a wii, but not the fitness equiptment.  A friend of mine has Wii Fit and she loves it.  I will never have anything but Nintendo because I love Mario. lol

TableforSeven
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM

My ILs have a Wii and Wii fitness.  The kids tried it a few times at their house and didnt really like it.  The wands were a bit of an issue(playing a game, they were occasionally dropped or thrown....by accident).  And balancing on the block was complicated.....not just for my kids, MIL had problems with it.

We have an XBox and the Kinect system....which uses sensors to judge where the player is and what they are doing....no wands, stands etc.  the kids love it and never really had and problems using it.

Sorry, I don't know costs....we've had the XBox for a while and the Kinect system was a gift from DH's boss several years ago.

MichelleMc
by Representative on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I have Zumba & Zumba II but it is nothing like the real classes. I have used it a couple times, but it just isn't the same & rarely use it. 

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:48 PM
How much was the kinect

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

i have never used wii for fitness but i have an xbox 360 with kincet and love the games that are not even fitness give you a work out 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I forget I got it when it frist came out

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

How much was the kinect

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Wii isn't worth it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I just checked Amazon.com - and, depending on the amount of memory you want in the XBox.....you can get the XBox and Kinect together for under $300.

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

How much was the kinect

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM
How much is the kinect alone we have a xbox

Quoting TableforSeven:

I just checked Amazon.com - and, depending on the amount of memory you want in the XBox.....you can get the XBox and Kinect together for under $300.

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

How much was the kinect

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)