Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for today?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 9 Replies

What do you have planned?

ladybug

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I have to take my dd for a checkup this morning and then drop her off at school this afternoon.  Besides doing laundry, I don't have anything planned.

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Went to Kmart.  Needed something for dinner, new salad forks, poster board, notebooks, ruler.  So, I figured I'd get it all in one spot.  Now, I am going to work on my CA pics.

lizzymom80
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Work right now. Kiddos are playing with the dress up clothes. Have to run by the store after work. Home afterwards....homework, dinner, and relaxing with the kids. Typical week night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I'm still on my cleaning kick.  lol  I've tackled the boys bathroom and I've dusted and dry mopped the livingroom.  I also dusted and vacuumed the diningroom.  Next I need to tackle the kitchen, but I needed a little break first.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Working & then not sure what we are doing. Hubby is helping out at the scout camp right now then we will see. 

OneToughMami
by LolaD on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I have a test to take online..

cgarlic
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I wasn't planning on being at the Dr all day, but I've been sitting here for over an hr. Then grocery store & older dd has girl scouts after school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Well I took a family sick day from work today since I was at the ER with my 19 y/o dd last night. We were there from 4 pm Tues until 2 am this morning. I planned on getting some sleep but that didn't really happen, lol. I lounged around a bit to try to get some rest.

My dd is okay~ she's being treated for a UTI but since she was complaining about severe lower left abdominal pain the hospital ran just about every test possible to make sure it wasn't an ovary issue. The doctor was also concerned about possible apedicitis since he said he had a very similar case earlier in the week.

lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I'm glad that everything is okay!

Quoting mumsy2three:

Well I took a family sick day from work today since I was at the ER with my 19 y/o dd last night. We were there from 4 pm Tues until 2 am this morning. I planned on getting some sleep but that didn't really happen, lol. I lounged around a bit to try to get some rest.

My dd is okay~ she's being treated for a UTI but since she was complaining about severe lower left abdominal pain the hospital ran just about every test possible to make sure it wasn't an ovary issue. The doctor was also concerned about possible apedicitis since he said he had a very similar case earlier in the week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)