Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(4/9) Do you

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 42 Replies

drink milk?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
courtneyann29
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Not very often.  Mostly with cookies. ;)

I also put it in my coffee.

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I will put it in (hot) tea when I drink that, which isn't often or in cereal.  That's it though.  =-)

Quoting courtneyann29:

Not very often.  Mostly with cookies. ;)

I also put it in my coffee.

cafay
by Terri on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM

I do,but ina very small amount. I have recently tried the vanilla almond milk. That I liked a lot. BUt if I'm have a chocolate chip cookie-or 3!-I have to have milk with it. I mean what else do you have with chocolate chip cookies??But it has to be very cold.

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I started buying the almond milk too, my kids love it.

Quoting cafay:

I do,but ina very small amount. I have recently tried the vanilla almond milk. That I liked a lot. BUt if I'm have a chocolate chip cookie-or 3!-I have to have milk with it. I mean what else do you have with chocolate chip cookies??But it has to be very cold.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

No. Don't like it, and finishing the milk in the bottom of the cereal bowl it makes me sick to my stomach. 

Michelle, Zumba & Body Combat Addict
Proud Mom of Jonathan, My Future Soldier, Civil Air Patrol Cadet, Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I need to get up enough nerve to try the almond milk. I just can't but need to.

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting cafay:

Michelle, Zumba & Body Combat Addict
Proud Mom of Jonathan, My Future Soldier, Civil Air Patrol Cadet, Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Yes, not as often as I use to.  I eat more yogurt than I do drink milk.  I had some milk with a bowl of cereal this morning.

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Yes, I do not do that either!  Eeewwww!  I rarely eat cereal because I dislike milk so much but sometimes I crave it so I will have a little.

Quoting MichelleMc:

No. Don't like it, and finishing the milk in the bottom of the cereal bowl it makes me sick to my stomach. 

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

It's not bad.  They have an unsweetened one too that you can bake with in place of milk, I have not tried it yet.

Quoting MichelleMc:

I need to get up enough nerve to try the almond milk. I just can't but need to.

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting cafay:

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

That's me, I eat yogurt, cheese etc.  Other ways to get calcium.  =-)

Quoting ninamsi:

Yes, not as often as I use to.  I eat more yogurt than I do drink milk.  I had some milk with a bowl of cereal this morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)