Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

what is everyone

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM
  • 23 Replies
Favorite cartoon charter
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM
mine is tweety and eeyore
momaof8
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:16 AM

what is a cartoon charter?

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I always liked Taz. Otherwise not really into Cartoons. 

Michelle, Zumba & Body Combat Addict
Proud Mom of Jonathan, My Future Soldier, Civil Air Patrol Cadet, Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

Amberrosesmom
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I also like tweetie and Eeyore.  Def my favs.

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM
My husband like taz

Quoting MichelleMc:

I always liked Taz. Otherwise not really into Cartoons. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I was never a cartoon watcher, but if I had to choose, I'd say Pooh because my girls love him.

TableforSeven
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Growing up I liked Goofy, Eeyore, Dopey, Droopy Dog....it wasn't until I was an adult that it hit me the 'type' of character I was into!  Lol

cafay
by Terri on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Quoting TerriC: I hate cartoons! But my niece loved pooh. We took him everywhere with us. Her stuffed animal went with us to the shore,movies,bowling,Christmas Tree farms. And everywhere we went in the car he had to be lifted so he could see out. My niece is 15 now and she still has the ratty worn pooh. I love him because he was as big a part in my life back then. I miss pooh!

I was never a cartoon watcher, but if I had to choose, I'd say Pooh because my girls love him.

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

That is too funny.  Both of my girls have Pooh's.  They take them everywhere with us and we take pics of the girls with their Pooh's everywhere we go.  These are some well traveled Pooh's!  =-)

Quoting cafay:

Quoting TerriC: I hate cartoons! But my niece loved pooh. We took him everywhere with us. Her stuffed animal went with us to the shore,movies,bowling,Christmas Tree farms. And everywhere we went in the car he had to be lifted so he could see out. My niece is 15 now and she still has the ratty worn pooh. I love him because he was as big a part in my life back then. I miss pooh!

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM

The Pooh's in Mt. Airy, NC

Quoting cafay:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN