Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM
  • 26 Replies

Do you have anything planned?

butterfly

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darmomusaf
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Not really--finally! DD would like to take her sewing machines (yes, she has several and a couple are not working properly) to a repair shop. Hoping the weather stays nice so we can get some outside work taken care of around the house. Just a lazy weekend for us!

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:47 AM

The girls are working on having some friends over..or go to a friends.  Not sure yet.  That's Saturday.

Sunday will be a mix of cheerleading and soccer.  I hope we can get both in, anyway.  

Dh is working this weekend, so nothing too exciting..

TerriC
by Terri on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

This weekend is supposed to be crappy so I am trying to talk DH into taking the girls to the Holiday Inn for a night so they can swim (indoors).  We have a free night, so I think it would be fun.

lizzymom80
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Taking DD and a friend to the Cinderella ballet for a Girl Scout thing on Saturday, then cleaning and rearranging the house. Found out some bad news yesterday on the house front so we are staying put and not moving.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by Representative on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Hubby is to go to a Civil Air Patrol Event Saturday at Carnegie Science Center on Saturday. Jonathan's girlfriend might come over. I am not going to do too much. Jonathan & girlfriend didn't want to go to event ( they are both in CAP ). 

Sunday we should be finding our 400th Cache plus some others. 

lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

We don't have anything planned yet.  My SO's band is playing on Saturday afternoon, so my dd and I will probably just hang out at home.

Buxmontmommies
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM

The boys have Tball and Baseball!  That's all we have planned for now.

steelcrazy
by Representative on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:01 AM

My husband is working all weekend.  I will be doing some PTA work and house cleaning on Saturday.  On Sunday we have our last CCD class for this school year in the morning.  Followed by Cub Scout crossover in the afternoon.  A pretty easy weekend.

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Nothing really just going to my parents house an we found a baby/pet sitter for the dog
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Wedding, paintball, work, and trying to spring clean (thats on my to do list and haven't started yet!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)