Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you take your kids to school...

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you drive your kids to school in your pj's?

Options:

NO, never!

Yes, but only if I don't have to get out of the car.

Yes and I usually have to get out of the car...or I walk the kids to school.

Yes, I do everything in my pj's. I rarely get dressed.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

do you take them while still in your pj's? lol

:)
Courtney

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spitfire06
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM
LOL i take her to school on the way to work so im usually dressed but after school if i pick her up sometimes i wear goofy/comfy clothes im like 8 months preggers right now soooo i have no choice in the comfyness factor sometimes hahaha my dh doesnt want me buying a bunch of maternity clothes and ive only gained like 11lbs with this one so far =] all is well no worries so theres no button for that haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I used to take my kids to school every day in PA.  I NEVER leave the house in my PJs - even if something happens in the middle of the night, I throw clothing on.  I always am up, showered and dressed before the kids get up.

MichelleMc
by Representative on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I don't take him, but no I would never. 

lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

No.  I always get dressed when I get up for the day.  I don't sit around the house in pjs, even if I'm not going to leave the house that day.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:57 AM

No, I'm always showered and dressed in the morning before we leave the house. I usually walk them to the bus stop, but sometimes drive them.

GLO682
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM

No, i go to work right after so i cant go to work in my pjs.

even on the days that i am off, i never go to the school in pajamas. i don't even wear pajamas lol maybe yoga pants.

steelcrazy
by Representative on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I don't take them to school every day, they normally ride the bus.  However, if I do take them to school I am dressed.  I don't ever leave my property in my pajamas, I find it tacky to wear pajamas in public.

funny_girl3
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Once I became a sahm I did take my oldest to school in my pjs.  Then one day my car broke down on the way home and I had to walk home looking like a hobo.  No more pjs after that.  I was just glad that I put on a bra that day!  Now my son attends PA cyber, so we get to do school in our pjs every day!

cafay
by Terri on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I take my  son to school every morning,but I am not taking him in my pj's for sure. First, I have to get out to let him out. But I am not the best dresser either. I wear my yoga pants or sweatpants and hoodie,depending on the weather. But I just couldn't wear my pj's,no matter how cute and comfy they are.!I just don't have the nerve!

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Never have.  Even if I haven't showered I will still change into real clothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)