Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM
  • 30 Replies

What do you have planned?

happy mothers day2

by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurboMom81
Happy Easter! HE IS RISEN!
Today at 4:00 PM
by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Going to my Grandmothers' graves. Going to see my Mom on Sunday. Maybe sleep in a bit. Oh and play lots of Guild Wars 2!
sissyboogs
by Katie on May. 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

My son's birthday party is Saturday...then we're going to start moving stuff in to our new house =)

courtneyann29
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Saturday I'm supposed to work...just until 12, no big deal...but my girls have cheer tryouts, so we'll see what happens.  My hubby is working for sure, so one of us will have to take off.  I'm not sure about the rest of the day..probably just housework.

Sunday...my mom will come over for brunch, we'll head to my dd's soccer game in the early afternoon, then home to work on the flower beds.  Unless the weather is bad..then I have no idea! lol

cafay
by Terri on May. 9, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Not sure yet. The weather is supposed to be yucky this weekend,so I'm thinking it's a catch up on some movies,read a book,relax and chill out some. But then again, I have a vivid imagination! I'm sure something will happen and ruin my plans.

darmomusaf
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Not really sure yet. There are several estate auctions on Saturday, so we may go to one of those. I have to get things ready for a Mother's Day Tea for my residents on Sunday, so I guess I'll be busy!

PinkDragonFly
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM

seeing my mom on sunday for others day/her b-day...

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

MichelleMc
by Representative on May. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Saturday my cousin is home from Montana & he planned a Geocaching Event at a local park. So that should be cool. 

Sunday we will go to lunch or dinner. But I said don't make a fuss. We have things to get done for Jonathan's graduation & goodbye party. I would so rather that get started. Plus brakes on both vehicles need to get done so one has to get started so we can get the other one done LOL. I think  my cousin wanted to have a family picnic too, so we will see. 

tazmidgiefairy
by Representative on May. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Well work friday and helping my friends daugther with stuff ad then cleaning and not sure what else hopefully seeing my sd and grandson
SlightlyPerfect
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Weekend getaway to Wilkes-Barre and then a concert on Sunday

slightlyperfect

lalasmama2007
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

birthday sweetpea

Happy Birthday to your son and good luck with the move!

Quoting sissyboogs:

My son's birthday party is Saturday...then we're going to start moving stuff in to our new house =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)