Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who else?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 15 Replies

IS dying of a heat stroke? (Ok maybe not seriously). 

I hate the warm weather as it is but 92 degrees is really pushing it! Whats the temp where you are?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM

It's about 90 here.  I felt fine until I went outside to wait for the bus and now I'm feeling nauseous =(

Angeliquer13
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I haven't been out the house in two days
cjsbmom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:03 PM

It's humid and hot here. Almost 90. I am not a heat kinda person, but I hate the humidity even more. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM

No literally I am falling over!!!

But then again I am in black yogo pants because I have no shorts or summer dresses. 

No one in my family believes that I am going to be in summer dresses. (I don't wear them at all, last dress was my wedding, and before that was a bridesmaid dress in 2008)

But I can't wear sweat pants all summer long, and I won't need materinty clothes yet, I'm only 10 weeks, and it's too early lol.

steelcrazy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:21 PM

The temp this afternoon was right around 90.  I was stuck inside of a school cafeteria that has no air conditioning.  I was chaperoning a dance and it was loud and ridiculously hot in there with all of the kids jumping around and dancing.

steelcrazy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I had to wear maternity clothes by 12 weeks when I was pregnant with twins, and it was my first pregnancy.  So don't be surprised if you are in maternity clothing sooner than you think.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

No literally I am falling over!!!

But then again I am in black yogo pants because I have no shorts or summer dresses. 

No one in my family believes that I am going to be in summer dresses. (I don't wear them at all, last dress was my wedding, and before that was a bridesmaid dress in 2008)

But I can't wear sweat pants all summer long, and I won't need materinty clothes yet, I'm only 10 weeks, and it's too early lol.

TurboMom81
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I ditched the jeans for a thin dress for Date night tonight.  WAY too hot out there!

darmomusaf
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

It's been getting in the 90's here in the afternoon. I have had migraines for the last couple of nights, thinking it is the weather. I work in an air conditioned building and then have to go out in the heat! Just got too hot, too soon!!

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM
93 here lung diease an heat dont mix ive been hideing in my room were the only fan is an we have no ac
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhow
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I am all for it...the hotter the better!  He has a sister in Texas...if We didn't "have" to stay with her when there I would go more just for the heat.  She is on her way here next week, can I come stay with you?  Plz?  I clean up after myself and like to cook.  It doesn't take much to entertain me either.  Wait a minute, 6 days to go?  ?  ?  Hope it's not too hot between now and then for you, I was prego all summer with our second, she will be 13 August 3rd.  Now I understand why you are so hot!  Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)