Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone living in the Lehigh Valley Area???

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for members who live in the Lehigh Valley Area.  Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Macungie, Whitehall or anywhere in between.  I live in Alburtis which is a beautiful country town.  Alburtis is near Macungie & Trexlertown. 

Just looking for some new friends & looking forward to meeting you.  bow downDona127

by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TurboMom81
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I live about an hour from there.  My sister lives in Bath.

Dona127
by Dona on Jun. 1, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Where abouts do you live?  An hour from the Lehigh Valey?  I know where Bath is.

TurboMom81
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I live in Reading.

Quoting Dona127:

Where abouts do you live?  An hour from the Lehigh Valey?  I know where Bath is.

Dona127
by Dona on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I'm not too famiiar with Reading. Since I grew up in Bethehem.  My husband would be more famiiar with Reading than me.  He went there several times when he was single.  I used to go to the Berkshire Mall when I was single.  I would drive from Bethlehem all the way to the Mall.  Stop for maybe an ice cream & head on back home.  I just wanted to get away & be by myself & listen to the radio in the car.

My girlfriend & I went to Beauty School after High School.  We were both very talented in our fields.  There was a Beauty School in Reading where Randy Rick taught.  He was a platform artist back in the 70's.  That's what my girlfriend & I also wanted to be.  We went up to the school but decided we were not interested.  We came back home & just worked in the salons.

TableforSeven
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I have family in that area...but I no longer live in the states. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)