Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 14 Replies

What's on the agenda today?

butterfly

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I'm going to my DD's school this afternoon for her kindergarten picnic.  My dd will be getting out of school early after the picnic, so maybe we'll go to the park or do something fun.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Working right now. Then need to finishing cleaning up from the Grad party, laundry, etc. This week hubby is 2nd. Jonathan is going with a friend to see Man of Steel. Some time with him before he leaves. Need to get some cleaning done. 

kcm710
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM

We're just getting over being sick. My son starts soccer today, he is so excited!!

cafay
by Terri on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Well, I haven't been feeling good the last 2 weeks-allergies, cold whatever it is. But I'm feeling better today,so I'm going to try to catch up on some stuff like laundry and dusting,but it's been rough getting started!

TerriC
by Terri on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

If the rain would stop, I was going to take the girls to the pool.  Going to have to come up with a plan B by the looks of it.

lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM

That stinks!  It's beautiful here.

Quoting TerriC:

If the rain would stop, I was going to take the girls to the pool.  Going to have to come up with a plan B by the looks of it.

lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Aww..I hope he has fun!

Quoting kcm710:

We're just getting over being sick. My son starts soccer today, he is so excited!!

TerriC
by Terri on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM

This day is playing tricks on me.  It'll pour down rain, get bright and sunny, pour down rain, get bright and sunny.   Hmmmmm??  lol

Quoting lalasmama2007:

That stinks!  It's beautiful here.

Quoting TerriC:

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Waiting for the Dish network tech to get here and upgrade our system.

I have been working on my "summer house cleaning" and just finished organizing the catch all shelf in my kitchen.

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
At work then a dr apt then no clue maybe home to do some cleaning
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)