Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite TV shows??

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 23 Replies

My favorite TV shows are:  The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, How to live with your parents for the rest of your life, The Ellen De Generes Show, America has talent & Suburgatory.

bouncingDona127

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM

The Cake Boss, 19 Kids & Counting, Warehouse 13, Only In America with Larry The Cable Guy, Bakery Boss, The Next Great Baker, Biggest Loser, Property Wars, House Hunters, House Hunters International, Fix Your Yard. That is all off the top of my head. I love old shows like The Cosby Show, M*A*S*H, The Golden Girls, Who's The Boss, etc. 

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, and America's Test Kitchen.

slightlyperfect

TurboMom81
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM
General Hospital, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Falling Skies, army Wives, Arrested Development, Drop Dead Diva, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, there are more I just can't think of them.
TurboMom81
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Suburgatory! Love this show. That season finally was really sad.

Quoting Dona127:

My favorite TV shows are:  The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, How to live with your parents for the rest of your life, The Ellen De Generes Show, America has talent & Suburgatory.

bouncingDona127

Dona127
by Dona on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Oh yes, those older TV shows were the best.  Mine were I love Lucy, That Girl, Dr. Kildare, The Mickey Mouse Club, The lawrence Welk show, Sally Star, Bewitched, The Carol Burnett Show, American Bandstand, Dallas, The Ed sullivan show, Summertime on the Pier in Atlantic City, Mr. Novack, The Beverly Hillibillies, Petticoat Junction, Sonny & Cher, General Hospital & lots more.

I used to watch more TV when I was younger than I do today.  I guess all of us did!  We had more time in our lives then we do today.  Most of us work, come home & cook dinner, take care of the kids, run the kids around to different events.   Life is stressful today. We have more to do with our time then we did years ago.

TableforSeven
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM

NCIS, Myth Busters, big Banf Theory, America's Got Talent, How I Met Your Mother....and I will miss House now that it has ended.

MommyTo2Boyz
by Kim on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:17 PM

My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a time, Scandal, and Nashville. I also like Army Wives and The Client List, but Army wives is starting to get boring. Oh and I also like Drop Dead Diva. That's basically the only Summer show that I watch.

MommyTo2Boyz
by Kim on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Oh! I almost forgot Dr. Who?!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Criminal Minds, CSI, The Killing, Longmire, Army Wives, Long Island Medium, Big Bang Theory, Vikings, Dexter and The Glades. I just started watching Graceland, it's okay so far. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I agree with you. I really don't like the new characters. It's not the same since the majority of the original cast is gone. I don't think I'll be watching this one for for too much longer.

Quoting MommyTo2Boyz:

My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a time, Scandal, and Nashville. I also like Army Wives and The Client List, but Army wives is starting to get boring. Oh and I also like Drop Dead Diva. That's basically the only Summer show that I watch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)