Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Harrisburg and couponing

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi eveveryone 

I just moved to the country 3 years ago and I was living in Bloomsburg for grad school. I've now graduated and I accepted a position at a Harrisburg School district so I am moving in August. I would like to start couponing, so my question is which newspaper should I sign up for? And do coupon inserts only come on Sundays so should I just get the Sunday paper or should I get it all week? I hope someone can help me! 

Also, anyone know of a good daycare in harrisburg (swatara township) or Hershey? Thanks! 

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LML1
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Patriot News

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Patriot news. And you can get all week, but if you just need it for coupons go out once a week and grab the paper.

What school will you be working for???

I know there is a u-grow in hersey right before the hospital, and i believe a gooddard, going into hershey on vine street.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Also i am going to be moving back down that way shortly.

So if you have any questions and concerns message me, and ill be more then glad to help.
armyslpbaby
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Awesome! I definitely might have questions.. I'm completely unfamiliar with the area.. :) 

I actually don't know which school district yet.. I'm working through the capital area IU and they will let me know my assignment in July. But I'm moving in swatara township :) 

thank you! 

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Also i am going to be moving back down that way shortly.

So if you have any questions and concerns message me, and ill be more then glad to help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)