Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried nervous what will they say

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am currently pregnant 20 weeks to be exact with my second child I just had my anatomy ultrasound on thur well I just had a missed call from my Ob telling me to return the call but it was too late so now I'm seating here worrying and wondering if something is wrong or what is wrong all I hoped for was a healthy baby
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K1tten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't think negative it won't make things any better....sunshine and bunnies! You...are...pregnant!

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Yes, this!!  Exactly!  *hugs*

Quoting K1tten:

Don't think negative it won't make things any better....sunshine and bunnies! You...are...pregnant!

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I wouldn't worry until you see what they have to say.  It could be anything.  Good luck and let us know how you make out.

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I'm sure that everything is fine.  I had something serious show up during one of my ultrasounds, and the tech left the room to get a doctor to come in and talk to us then and there.

I'm going to guess that the tech didn't get all of the measurements that they needed and they are going to ask you to get another one done.

Ddle125
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Thanks guys I'm waiting for the call back
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Did you hear back for the doctor's office?

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Hope all is well~

Ddle125
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM
All is well they just didn't get anything from the cord and need to so I go back for another ultrasound in 3weeks what a relief
SahmTam
by Tammy on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ddle125:

All is well they just didn't get anything from the cord and need to so I go back for another ultrasound in 3weeks what a relief

Glad to hear that- glad it wasn't anything serious!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

So glad that is all it was.  Shockingly them forgetting to look at something is more common than you'd realize.

Quoting Ddle125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)