Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas music in July???

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
  • 23 Replies

This is the first Summer I ever heard the radio playing Christmas Music to cool us off!   I have to admit it does sound refreshing!  Did anyone else hear Christmas Music on the radio??snowgirl

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dona127
by Dona on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I could not believe what I was hearing on the radio this afternoon.   Christmas Music to cool us off.  I know it's been really HOT lately this is a first time for me.  I had a chiropractor appt. today he even asked me about having some snow!embarrassed

JTE11
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

No, not on the radio but today I cranked up my Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD hoping it would do the trick!

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:54 PM

No, I haven't heard any, but it's probably a Christmas in July thing.  Hallmark had their Christmas ornament debut last weekend.  

Dona127
by Dona on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Every Christmas the radio station from Phila. plays the song where different choir boys sing.  The song is beautiful & it's done by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  Your CD must be awesome!  Where did you get it?

Quoting JTE11:

No, not on the radio but today I cranked up my Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD hoping it would do the trick!

Dona127
by Dona on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:03 PM

The radio announcer said this Christmas music is to cool us off.  I forgot there is Christmas in July sales.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

No, I haven't heard any, but it's probably a Christmas in July thing.  Hallmark had their Christmas ornament debut last weekend.  

MichelleMc
by Representative on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I am not a fan of Christmas Music. LOVE CHristmas Movies, but not Christmas Music. 

DN0818
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Hersheypark is having their Christmas in July right now. I can't wait to go tomorrow! Santa Clause in a tank top, christmas lights and music. I'm going to be in Heaven!
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Sounds like fun!  I saw on their FB page that they have red and green soft serve!  lol. Have a great time!

Quoting DN0818:

Hersheypark is having their Christmas in July right now. I can't wait to go tomorrow! Santa Clause in a tank top, christmas lights and music. I'm going to be in Heaven!

Dona127
by Dona on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun!  It's supposed to be another HOT day tomorrow again. 

Quoting DN0818:

JTE11
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Hmm, that's a good question and honestly, I think I got it at Walmart. It was either Walmart or Best Buy. It's been a few years but if you're looking for one I'm sure you could find one online.  This is the one I have, and it's great:

Quoting Dona127:

Every Christmas the radio station from Phila. plays the song where different choir boys sing.  The song is beautiful & it's done by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  Your CD must be awesome!  Where did you get it?

Quoting JTE11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)