Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(7/24) Do you

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 49 Replies

like rolller coasters?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlightlyPerfect
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I'm in love with them.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Very cool.  I used to, but as I have gotten older, can't seem to do them anymore.  =-(

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I'm in love with them.

la-cosa-nostra
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM

im not crazy about them but i went on the ones at Dutch Wonderland with my daughter on Monday. those ones are pretty tame in comparison to other places though. 

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM

The tame ones, I can do!  lol

Quoting la-cosa-nostra:

im not crazy about them but i went on the ones at Dutch Wonderland with my daughter on Monday. those ones are pretty tame in comparison to other places though. 

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM

We just got our tickets for Hersheypark. We plan to go sometime soon. My favorite is the Storm Runner. I've been known to wait for an hour in the heat just to ride the damn thing.

Quoting TerriC:

Very cool.  I used to, but as I have gotten older, can't seem to do them anymore.  =-(

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I'm in love with them.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Oh my!!!  That is dedication!  We are going to Hershey sometime next month, I don't know if we will do the park though.  Oddly, my kids would rather swim than go on the rides.  I was pretty shocked to find that out after we flew to CA to go to Disneyland!  LOL

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

We just got our tickets for Hersheypark. We plan to go sometime soon. My favorite is the Storm Runner. I've been known to wait for an hour in the heat just to ride the damn thing.

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I'm in love with them.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Oh wow! DD is 4 and just like me. We love crazy rides. We were going to go to Disney World in November, but plans changed because of everything going on with my mom. We are planning to go next year. But my friend who lives in Orlando told me I can use her passes and stay with while we go there. The passes are good til the end of November, so we may just fly down there if we can.

How old were your children when you went to Disney Land? Some people have told me to wait til next year anyway when DD will be 5 going on 6. Apparently, they remember more at that time than they would at 4 going on 5. (But I don't wanna wait!)

Quoting TerriC:

Oh my!!!  That is dedication!  We are going to Hershey sometime next month, I don't know if we will do the park though.  Oddly, my kids would rather swim than go on the rides.  I was pretty shocked to find that out after we flew to CA to go to Disneyland!  LOL

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I'm in love with them.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM

We just went this summer (they are 8 and 9).  I waited, but for different reasons.  My 8 year old, even going on walks, wants to be held.  I had to show her, when we went, she could not keep asking her Dad to hold her.  They did like Disney.  We got in line at 6:30 am (we had the magic hour pass) and by 2:30, they were ready to leave and head back to the hotel and swim.  They loved the Cars Racer ride in Cars Land, it was my favorite too!

We hope to do Disney World next year.  I have never been.  Used to go to Disneyland a lot growing up, so I am excited to see Disney World.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Oh wow! DD is 4 and just like me. We love crazy rides. We were going to go to Disney World in November, but plans changed because of everything going on with my mom. We are planning to go next year. But my friend who lives in Orlando told me I can use her passes and stay with while we go there. The passes are good til the end of November, so we may just fly down there if we can.

How old were your children when you went to Disney Land? Some people have told me to wait til next year anyway when DD will be 5 going on 6. Apparently, they remember more at that time than they would at 4 going on 5. (But I don't wanna wait!)

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I'm in love with them.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Yes!!
TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Any favorites?

Quoting MommyLehr:

Yes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)