Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

(7/30) Do you

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 33 Replies

ever go to Las Vegas?  Atlantic City?  Other?

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I've never been to Vegas, but I've been to AC a number of times.  I'm not a gambler though.  I usually just go to walk the boardwalk.

cafay
by Terri on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM

No. I mean I've been to Atlantic City,but just for the shore,boardwalk's,that kind of thing. it would make me feel like I was just throwing money out the window.

steelcrazy
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM

No, I've never been to Vegas or Atlantic City.  I'm not a gambler at all, so that doesn't appel to me.  My niece is having a Vegas wedding this coming Oct, so my husband and I may go.  It is still up in the air since I am very busy at the school in Sept and Oct.  I don't ever see me going to Atlantic City since I don't gamble and hate the beach.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Nope, never been to any of those spots.

My husband and I are talking about going to Vegas next year for our 20th anniversary to have our vows renewed, by Elvis ;)  We will have our kids with us and will be looking for some cool shows to check out rather than gambling.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I used to go to Vegas often when I lived in CA and AZ (got married in Vegas).  I have never been to AC, but want to see what it is like.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I've never been to Vegas, but I've been to AC a number of times.  I'm not a gambler though.  I usually just go to walk the boardwalk.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I would like to get there one day.  I do like to gamble, but try not to go overboard.  But, I'd also like to see the surroundings.

Quoting cafay:

No. I mean I've been to Atlantic City,but just for the shore,boardwalk's,that kind of thing. it would make me feel like I was just throwing money out the window.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM

We got married in Vegas.  =-)

Quoting steelcrazy:

No, I've never been to Vegas or Atlantic City.  I'm not a gambler at all, so that doesn't appel to me.  My niece is having a Vegas wedding this coming Oct, so my husband and I may go.  It is still up in the air since I am very busy at the school in Sept and Oct.  I don't ever see me going to Atlantic City since I don't gamble and hate the beach.

TerriC
by Terri on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

That would be awesome!  DH and I got married in Vegas and he asked for an Elvis but the chapel we got married in didn't have one.  We said we would do that when we re-newed our vows!  Too funny!

Quoting mumsy2three:

Nope, never been to any of those spots.

My husband and I are talking about going to Vegas next year for our 20th anniversary to have our vows renewed, by Elvis ;)  We will have our kids with us and will be looking for some cool shows to check out rather than gambling.

bhow
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Salamanca NY.  More for concerts than gambling but, I did come out $260 ahead last time.

How2Be

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Never been.  I would like to go to AC to stay at the Borgota, see a comedy show (Kevin James), and eat until my stomach explodes!  Can you tell I am planning an anniversary trip? lol  One day we will get there.

I would like at least one trip to Vegas to check it all out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)