Smurfs lunchboxBack to school means back to packing lunches ... every darn day. And this year I get to pack two(!) lunches every day as my youngest enters full-day Pre-K. (How do you moms of more do it?)

To keep my spirits up, I've been rounding up some cool, fun lunchboxes on The Prowl. Lunchboxes that would make me smile each morning as I zipper them up and put them on the counter only to be forgotten by the kids then later rushed to school by moi. (Can you relate?)

For the wee little ones, how cute is this dog lunch bag? It might be a little small for a full lunch, but for snacks and a drink -- perfecto!

Built Big Apple Buddies Lunch Bag - Blue Dog

I'm not sure how much lunch would get eaten versus played with if I got my son this LEGO lunch box, but it's super cool. The mini LEGO boxes fit inside the bigger boxes.

LEGO lunch box

Or why not go retro? Etsy and eBay are full of vintage lunchboxes -- find one that you had as a kid and give it to your kids. The SmurfsStrawberry Shortcake, Star Wars -- things that were cool when we were kids are all making a comeback.

Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox

For more lunchbox ideas including a Darth Vader one that breathes and ALF (remember him?), check out my Coolest Lunchboxes board on The Prowl.