Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

Any family law lawyers out there??

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
My ex is being nuts again and I need to finally file for custody, and also do visitation and all of that stuff, I'm in desperate need for help.
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Beenhereforever
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Bump
cafay
by Terri on Aug. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Bump.

campingmomof4
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Go or call  your local family services dept.  They have list of lawyers that can help.   Some times they will help you for free if you qualify.   I had a family lawyer that took payments each month.  That way I didn't have to come up with a boatload of money right away to file. 

Jessbecause85
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Where are you located? I might be able to give you some names of lawyers that have payment plans
Beenhereforever
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I'm in wilks barre, nanticoke and Harvey's lake.. I'm just waiting on renovations to the house we are moving into to be done then I will be in nanticoke..

Quoting Jessbecause85:

Where are you located? I might be able to give you some names of lawyers that have payment plans

Jessbecause85
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM
In tunk there's Debra Heist(highly recommend) she's alittle pricey but a great lawyer and will do payment plan....
There's Mike Cowley in clarksummit he's $750..
There's Leonard Junker in w-b/Kingston area I used him and he was a flat $500 but that was 2yrs ago, he's not bad but he is cocky and def have to be able to deal with his better than u attitude but got the job done..
Peters law firm in clarksummit, they are great and very helpful..
U should be able to look them all up online or PM me and I can get you the numbers if you want

Quoting Beenhereforever:

I'm in wilks barre, nanticoke and Harvey's lake.. I'm just waiting on renovations to the house we are moving into to be done then I will be in nanticoke..

Quoting Jessbecause85:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)