Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is...

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 3 Replies

Worldwide Howl at the Moon Night

In this age of all things vampire I thought it might be a hoot to take a deeper look at 'Worldwide Howl at the Moon Night,' a biting energy that penetrates the neck of this day. Actually, vampires be damned today, as we take a closer look at the metaphysics involved with the lone wolf. In fact, many in the animal community think that wolves get a bad rap because, even though many tales tell otherwise, there has actually never been a confirmed death of a human being by a healthy wolf. Wolves are in fact social, friendly and highly intelligent. This animal also has a quick capacity towards making strong emotional bonds, so learning to trust your own instincts and intuitions while also securing strong relationship attachments is the medicine the wolf brings. Wolf medicine is also believed to be able to guide you to take appropriate actions and situations that will keep you safe from harm. When the wolf shows up in your life, it's time to pay attention to your emotional attachments and deem whether they are keeping you happy, healthy and in a state of constant balance.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Seems to be tons of parties this weekend too, being the last weekend before Halloween. Anyone going to any?

Dona127
by Dona on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM

No I'm not going to any Halloween parties this weekend!  I know there will be lots of parties going on.  Maybe even some in elementary schools or high schools.  Office parties.  In  one beauty salon I worked in many years ago we would dress up.  We all had different costumes.  I was a belly dancer one year.  We had lots of fun working on our customers.  In the back rrom we all brought in some food to eat throughout the day.  We even offered some of our food to out customers.

happy halloween  Dona127

Dona127
by Dona on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Halloween seems to be getting more & more popular every year.  More parties, more decorations on the houses & front lawns.  Orange lights hung all around like it's Christmas Time.

Really scary bodies & coffins on the lawns.  Dead people handing from the trees.  People are spending thousands of dollars every year just on Halloween.  You can now take your family out at night for a drive & be entertained by all this horror.

I think of Halloween in a different sense.  Having carved pumpkins, colored mums around the house.  a scarecrow in the front yard, some hay stacks with some lighted pumpkins.  Nothing really scary & horror.scarecrowDona127

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)