Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pennsylvania Moms Pennsylvania Moms

only in the harrisburg walmart.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM
  • 28 Replies

only at that store would some one steal the bottoms of an infant cheerleading uniform.

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 13, 2014 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I used to work in retail~ it's amazing what some shoppers will do. It's part of the reason I don't work in retail anymore, lol.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I know that store. LOL My bff and I used to call it ghetto Walmart.

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:48 AM
It is

Quoting SahmTam:

I know that store. LOL My bff and I used to call it ghetto Walmart.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Yep.  I won't go there unless its the last possible option.

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:36 PM

well i told my husband, once we get a car....i will not mind driving the extra twenty mins to the palymra walmart...

i went yesterday, and i couldn't even look at the disney princess toys, they were all over the place....like it was xmas eve.

Quoting Vertical15:

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:42 PM

My option is te Mechanicsburg one and I've gone there but its more like a 35 minute drive.  The Hbg one is just ten minutes from our house.

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

well i told my husband, once we get a car....i will not mind driving the extra twenty mins to the palymra walmart...

i went yesterday, and i couldn't even look at the disney princess toys, they were all over the place....like it was xmas eve.

Quoting Vertical15:

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:44 PM

really???? it's that far from our house as well.....we went yesterday, and i swear it was a playground, boys knocked toys over, and laughed I looked at my mom and my mom goes "just shut up, you will get us kicked out." 

then teenagers thinking it was the damn local skating rink and making out. 

I go to the mechanicsburg one or plamyra. mechanicsburg takes me like 25 mins.

Quoting Vertical15:

My option is te Mechanicsburg one and I've gone there but its more like a 35 minute drive.  The Hbg one is just ten minutes from our house.

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Vertical15:

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Haha, we are neighbors!  I'm in Enhaut just behind Steelton.  How do you get there so fast?  LoL  It always takes me a half hour to get to the Mechanicsburg one.  I think the Palmyra one is just too small but I haven't been there in years.

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

really???? it's that far from our house as well.....we went yesterday, and i swear it was a playground, boys knocked toys over, and laughed I looked at my mom and my mom goes "just shut up, you will get us kicked out." 

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Vertical15:

ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Im in middletown by fink elemz

My husband thinks he is in new york city....and we go like we are going towards gettysburg an take the pike.

Quoting Vertical15:

Haha, we are neighbors!  I'm in Enhaut just behind Steelton.  How do you get there so fast?  LoL  It always takes me a half hour to get to the Mechanicsburg one.  I think the Palmyra one is just too small but I haven't been there in years.

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Vertical15:

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:01 AM

We are minutes from each other :)  We go to that playground, I can't think of the name of it, by the train here and there.  My husband drives the same way LoL

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Im in middletown by fink elemz

My husband thinks he is in new york city....and we go like we are going towards gettysburg an take the pike.

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Quoting Vertical15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN