Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Presents??

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

What did you want for Christmas?  Did you get the present or presents you wanted?  What is a surprise or didi you know you were getting it.    Comments?gift

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bhow
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I don't want to say what I received but, I'm a little confused.  It's beautiful and useful however, I already had 3 and now I have 4.  I'm thinking it might have been a little too expensive for the abuse I can put it through so therefore, I probably won't use it much.  I D K.  Just not sure.  I feel guilty for thinking it's going to be something I have to force myself to use.  I know where it came from and looked them up online.  I know he got it on sale but, the online price was ridiculous for what it is.  Please don't think I'm ungrateful, I'm just confused by the purchase.

Dona127
by Dona on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Your present sounds like a jewelry piece of some kind.  If you have so many why would your hubby buy you another on online?  I would just be thankful for he thought of you.  Men will be Men!  Sometimes they don't think like us woman.  Wear they all at different times to get use out of them all.  If you have a daughter maybe someday you can give the piece to her on her wedding day to where.  That would be beautiful!

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Hubby & I don't swap presents really. We get what we are wanting, and say it is for Christmas. My son got me the Army Scrapbook album I had been wanting but would never buy. And a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE box of chocolates. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)