Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW PUPPY!!!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did any member or their children get a new puppy for Christmas?  They are always the BEST PRESENT OF ALL!  What kind did you get?   Comments!puppy

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Nope, no puppies for us.

Dona127
by Dona on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:58 AM

No new puppies for us either for Christmas.  Our Shiz Tzu is 15 years old.  We did get her at 8 weeks old one Easter.  I was so happy after losing our other one.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Normally I don't believe in Dogs for Christmas presents. I think if you are going to get one, you would get one when you are planning to. Not as a Christmas present. 

However, a stray ran into our hands which is awesome. She is an amazing little girl & needed saved. So we have another little fun crazy "kid". 

Tckosdk.2012
by Member on Jan. 9, 2015 at 1:34 AM

I didn't get my dd a puppy for Christmas. My dd is only 2 & we already have a senior mixed breed rescue dog & a 2 year old cat.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM

No but I do want one!  I REALLY want a cavalier king charles spaniel but they are too expensive.  I just love their little faces!

Dona127
by Dona on Jan. 12, 2015 at 12:01 AM

I'm very sad ti say our 16 year old Asha Shih Tzu is passing away every day. It's a blessing to get to see her every day she is alive yet.  She has her spells & could go at any time.  Your dogs are like family & you get very close to them after time.  When you loose then it's such a empty feeling. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)