Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow & more Snow

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:22 AM
  • 4 Replies

Here is what we are getting in my area Sunday starting at 1pm & heading into Monday. How is it looking your way :)

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:33 PM

We are in a winter storm watch from Sunday afternoon until Monday morning. It says we could get between 4 and 7 inches of snow but the local station that I watch says it may be more of a mixture to all rain than snow. I am hoping for rain, lol. I am done with snow.

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:38 PM

I am with you. I was so hoping the freezing rain we got the other day that turned to snow would stay warm enough to just be rain. NOPE. Sigh. I wanted to lose the snow we had before we got this storm. I am beyond ready for spring & no more snow but we are just hitting our time for snow sadly.

Quoting mumsy2three:

We are in a winter storm watch from Sunday afternoon until Monday morning. It says we could get between 4 and 7 inches of snow but the local station that I watch says it may be more of a mixture to all rain than snow. I am hoping for rain, lol. I am done with snow.

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

Dona127
by Dona on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:52 PM

I live in the Eastern Part of Penn.  near Allentown  We've been having very COLD weather with blowing winds which makes it seen much colder.  Sunday temps. will be 34 degrees.  down to 18 at night.  Snow arriving in the evening.  Monday temp. will be 22 degrees minus 2 degrees at night,  Snow will be 5-6 inches.  Tuesday very COLD 18 degrees during the day. 8 degrees at night. Wednesday  temps will be 33 degrees during the day 18 at night.  Party sunny.  I am getting tired of this horrible winter!

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:19 PM

We got a dusting from 4-6pm and that was it. They say its supposed to get icy overnight. I am in the Harrisburg/Hershey area.  We have gotten 1-2 inches at most the last three times it was supposed to 'really snow' 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)