Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

February

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:23 AM
  • 10 Replies

Any plans for February?

Birthdays? Anniversary? Fun things planned? 

I am sure we all have more snow coming. 

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:32 AM

My parent's 51st Anniversary is tomorrow ( Feb 1st ). Other than that, no birthdays or anniversary other than that. 

No big events. I have a scrapbooking day with friends this coming Saturday ( 7th ). Then we will see from there :)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

No big plans for February.

My mom's birthday is on the 11th.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

This month is our ten year anniversary (for dating, only four of those are since getting married) and my MIL's birthday. 

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:37 PM

Wow, hit post before I thought-my Dads birthday is the end of the month, too.

Its gonna be a tough one my mom left him last year and their anniversary is his birthday simple frown

Dona127
by Dona on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Congradulations on your parents 51 Wedding Anniversary tomorrow.  That is awesome your parents stayed together so long!  My Father's birthday would have been Feb. 12th.  He passed away many years ago.  Other than that lots of appointments planned for February.  Nothing special!  Don't look forward to more snow & COLD weather.

mrs.myers22
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

my moms birthday is the 8th and will have playgroups this month too

MichelleMc
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Thanks. My grandparents were together until my grandfather died. Over 65 years. Parents just hit 51 years of Marriage. July is going to be 19 years for me & my hubby :) 

Quoting Dona127:

Congradulations on your parents 51 Wedding Anniversary tomorrow.  That is awesome your parents stayed together so long!  My Father's birthday would have been Feb. 12th.  He passed away many years ago.  Other than that lots of appointments planned for February.  Nothing special!  Don't look forward to more snow & COLD weather.

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

lizfnf
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this
We're going to see Elton John on the 28th!
BradnonsMom
by on Feb. 2, 2015 at 2:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Since my son doesn't eat candy and is too young to have a girlfriend, I will be taking him to S&S Speedway to drive go-carts for his Valentine's Day present.

Work At Home Christain Mom
InspirationalSympathyGifts.com http://www.inspirationalsympathygifts.com
Inspirational Christain Stories, Poems, Gifts http://inspirationalgifts.blogspot.com

bhow
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2015 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Going to Sportsman's show in Harrisburg this weekend, leaving Friday eve.

Chocolate Indulgence fund raiser valentine's day.  I really could care less if I get to that or not ... boring, boring boring to me.  All you can get to eat is covered in chocolate and I don't like chocolate.  I do eat some fruit without but, it's during dinner hours and we're all starved by time it's over.  I've paid for tickets but hoping to convince those we're going with to skip it and stay here for cards, pizza and beer.  I don't care that tickets are paid for and we don't go, it's a fund raiser.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)