Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

August???

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is there anything happening in August with your family?   Going on vacation,  getting ready for school, doing school shopping for the kids?  Weddings, parties your attending?  Share your comments with the group.family car

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
campingmomof4
by on Aug. 5, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Both my sons have birthdays.   We are going to a firends house for a weekend in Potter County.   Not much else going on here.  

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Aug. 9, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Kids taking turns going to a camp for a week.  Getting ready for back to school.  A trip to Hersheypark.  Tons of birthday parties for my friends kids and kids from school (5 alone next weekend!)  AHHH!

and working full time, and a Spartan race in DC on the 27th. . .

i'm exhausted just typing it!

SahmTam
by Tammy on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:54 PM

I just had my 42nd birthday two days ago. Later this month my daughter flies to CO. with my parents to visit my brother and niece. We're gathering school supplies, but my kids don't go back until Sept. 7th. I guess that is about it for August.

campingmomof4
by on Aug. 22, 2016 at 7:54 AM

Happy Birthdayhappy birthday

Quoting SahmTam:

I just had my 42nd birthday two days ago. Later this month my daughter flies to CO. with my parents to visit my brother and niece. We're gathering school supplies, but my kids don't go back until Sept. 7th. I guess that is about it for August.

SahmTam
by Tammy on Aug. 22, 2016 at 9:03 PM

Quoting campingmomof4:

Happy Birthdayhappy birthday

Quoting SahmTam:

Thank you!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

lpn54
by Member on Aug. 25, 2016 at 5:08 PM
Since we 're redoing parts of our house just taking day trips this Saturday going to cape may for the day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)