Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paint a rock find a rock

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2017 at 10:35 AM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

is your county doing this??  

I started a group on FB for the 717 area... if you have a phone number that starts with 717 I encourage you to join the group...   

I saw this amazing idea on a friend from Fla's page, 
Creating art and encouraging creativity + activity , by painting rocks to hide around 717 (the WHOLE area!!) or just to spread joy. The goal is to encourage art, creativity and community....the things that 717 is all about! Join us and have some fun!! 
THE RIPPLE EFFECT!
If you find an art rock, take a picture and share it with us here. You may either keep it or re hide the rock!

If you want your rock found and posted back here, our suggestions of what to write on the back are........

1. #717 Rocks 
2. #717Rocks
3. Post a pic to 717 Rocks! Keep or Re-hide
4. Find us on Facebook, 717 Rocks!, post a pic

*Please make sure your artwork is sealed with a sealer. (Sometimes it takes a few coats)

*When dropping your rocks or installing an Inspiration Garden, be sure to acquire permission. It is our goal to promote respect and consideration for others while spreading kindness. It is frowned upon to drop anything in our National forests and National Parks, where they have a LNT (Leave No Trace) policy for visitors. Please visit our blog for further information on respecting our environment. NEVER EVER LEAVE MARKERS OR PAINT FOR OTHERS TO ADD INSPIRATION, AS YOU CANNOT BE SURE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE RESPECTFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT!
invite your friends with young children to join in... Paint a rock today!!!

Also do not put rocks where people may cut grass or use a weed whacker.

No automatic alt text available.

love this is us? Join today...

Image result for this is us

by on Aug. 2, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)