Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Welcome to North Carolina Moms!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM
  • 347 Replies

how are youWelcome to North Carolina Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.  It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

Add a signature to your post and get the word out about North Carolina Moms!
North Carolina Mom Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

teaCafe AmyB

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustThe10ofUs
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi NC moms!!  

I'm Rose, mom of ten amazing kids ages 24-9 months. We live in Granville County, NC....near a very small rural community.  I'm a stay at home homeschooling mom and I volunteer for our local girlscout troop.  If you're in our area you can expect to see me and my girls during cookie season.  lol

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello Rose, and other NC moms!

I'm Angela, 26, married, mom to 2 boys...Colton Lee (5) and Keaton James (4), with my first baby girl due August 27th (Christlynn Marie). We are from Wilkes County, NC. I'm a stay at home mom, planning to go back to school next fall.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey everybody!

I'm a sahm mom of one little girl, and wife to one amazing guy. She starts school soon, and he and i are both terrified! I am in school, studying psychology. I am still trying to decide if I will go back to the Army, or go to law school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Im Jenn 28 SAHM to Zach (9), Wyatt (8) Kassie (6) and Garrett whos almost a year. I live in the foothills of NC in a small town called Walnut Cove. Cant wait to meet new friends on here.

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Thats awesome momma..nice to meet you!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Hi NC moms!!  

I'm Rose, mom of ten amazing kids ages 24-9 months. We live in Granville County, NC....near a very small rural community.  I'm a stay at home homeschooling mom and I volunteer for our local girlscout troop.  If you're in our area you can expect to see me and my girls during cookie season.  lol

CafeMom Tickers
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Hi Angela Im Jenn! Congrats on the Auggie baby..I have 2, Wyatt was born on the 7th and Garrett on the 13th.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I'm Angela, 26, married, mom to 2 boys...Colton Lee (5) and Keaton James (4), with my first baby girl due August 27th (Christlynn Marie). We are from Wilkes County, NC. I'm a stay at home mom, planning to go back to school next fall.

CafeMom Tickers
MamaCandy79
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey NC moms!

My name is Candy and I am a 33yr-old,christian wife and mother of two boys,ages 6 and 10.my husband and I have been happily married for 11 wonderful years.we live in Alexander County in the Bethlehem area.I have lived here in NC for 18 years. I am originally from southern california.I met my husband online,and he's from california as well. I am hoping to make some new friends here.

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Aww. Happy birthday to both of your little men! 

Quoting JennMcBride:

Hi Angela Im Jenn! Congrats on the Auggie baby..I have 2, Wyatt was born on the 7th and Garrett on the 13th.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Thanks!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Aww. Happy birthday to both of your little men! 

Quoting JennMcBride:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

CafeMom Tickers
mamivon2
by Sandra on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Hi

My name is Sandra and Im the mother of 2 children.. Justin 10 and Jessica 9y..I live in Alamance county

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN