Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Welcome to North Carolina Moms!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to North Carolina Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.  It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

Add a signature to your post and get the word out about North Carolina Moms!
North Carolina Mom Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

teaCafe AmyB

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Replies (341-347):
NatalieMH
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I love the dogs names! Haha! Sounds like a kid may have picked out a few superhero names??? Hehehe. Look forward to talking with ya in here!

Quoting Mom2JE2:

Hello everybody!  My name is Denika, and I live in Hiddenite with my husband Jimmy, my son Jamie, and my daughter Jasmine.  Jamie will be 11 on January 31st, and Jasmine is 2 and will be 3 in July.  We just adopted her, and it became final in June.  We have had her since February 17th.  Jamie was the answer to our prayers, and Jasmine was a suprise blessing that we never expected but are so thankful for!!  

I am also a major doggy lover!!  We have 3 pugs, 1 "something" that is similar looking to a Pekinese, and 2 labs.  Our doggies are Liberty, Justice, Sparky, Blackie, Spiderman, and Superman.

I am a Kindergarten teacher, and have been teaching for 17 years.  I am so happy to find this group, and I look forward to "meeting" you all!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lidee
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Hi!! My name is Lydia and a S@HM to three beautiful Boys.  Our house is on top of the Smoky Mtns and right next to the park.  Beautiful Views & trails. I love to hike with my kiddos & dogs, garden, run, & drink coffee!! :)

candygurl79
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Hi! My name is shan. I am a North Carolina mom. I have two kids, a son and daughter. I also have a fiancee. I love my family very much. If you have any questions, fewl free to ask. And I'm happy to be apart of the group.
NatashasnowX
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Hi my name is natasha, im 23 years old, happily married to an amazing man, we are expecting our first, a baby boy... hes truly a miracle baby as i was told at age 16 i would never have children.  We live in Charlotte North carolina, but are both from New york! :-) 

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Welcome to the group! Congrats on the baby. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Quoting NatashasnowX:

Hi my name is natasha, im 23 years old, happily married to an amazing man, we are expecting our first, a baby boy... hes truly a miracle baby as i was told at age 16 i would never have children.  We live in Charlotte North carolina, but are both from New york! :-) 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NatashasnowX
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Thank you! We sure do, Since both my husband and i are 100% irish, we went with an irish name Liam Terence (terence is a family name so it was important to include it) My husband is the first generation born in the united states so it was important to us to continue our hertiage ! :-) 

Quoting JennMcBride:

Welcome to the group! Congrats on the baby. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Quoting NatashasnowX:

itsmommie4
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Hello hello...mom here from NC...also a truck driver and Nanny!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN