Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Where in North Carolina do you live?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi all,

Where in North Carolina do you live?  Tell us more about the city or town you live in.

spinning globe

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Replies (521-527):
kmencl3210
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:07 PM
I quoted your reply about Cameron lol. The area we used to live in Cameron is about 30 minutes or so from us now :)

Quoting juls7111: Not far from me at all :)

Quoting kmencl3210: That's where I am :)

Quoting MommaOfTwinnies:

Sanford in Lee County.

juls7111
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Did you live in the big city of Cameron lol or the sprawling countryside?
Lol yea I saw that after I responded

Quoting kmencl3210: I quoted your reply about Cameron lol. The area we used to live in Cameron is about 30 minutes or so from us now :)

Quoting MommaOfTwinnies:

Sanford in Lee County.

kmencl3210
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Very very edge of it lol. I think it was technically johnsonville? but still Cameron with Cameron zip. We were just off 87.

Quoting juls7111: Did you live in the big city of Cameron lol or the sprawling countryside?

Quoting kmencl3210: I quoted your reply about Cameron lol. The area we used to live in Cameron is about 30 minutes or so from us now :)

Quoting MommaOfTwinnies:

Sanford in Lee County.

juls7111
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Oh yea I believe Cameron zipcode covers three counties... Moore,Lee and Harnett.. Cumberland county might be on the edge of it as well if I'm right. Have to ask my cousin who is a mail carrier for Cameron

Quoting kmencl3210: Very very edge of it lol. I think it was technically johnsonville? but still Cameron with Cameron zip. We were just off 87.

Quoting juls7111: Did you live in the big city of Cameron lol or the sprawling countryside?

Quoting MommaOfTwinnies:

Sanford in Lee County.

kmencl3210
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Ya we were in Harnett county til we moved in November. Didn't know part of it was in Lee county though lol

Quoting juls7111: Oh yea I believe Cameron zipcode covers three counties... Moore,Lee and Harnett.. Cumberland county might be on the edge of it as well if I'm right. Have to ask my cousin who is a mail carrier for Cameron

Quoting kmencl3210: Very very edge of it lol. I think it was technically johnsonville? but still Cameron with Cameron zip. We were just off 87.

Quoting MommaOfTwinnies:

Sanford in Lee County.

LexeesMama
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Moving from Fayetteville to Wilmington August 9th...can't wait! 

WarriorMom84
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:30 PM

i think i may have answered this, again. I live in Richlands

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)