Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Where in North Carolina do you live?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi all,

Where in North Carolina do you live?  Tell us more about the city or town you live in.

spinning globe

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
SandMsMama
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Kernersville :) 30 minutes from greensboro & in the other direction Winston-Salem. High point is pretty close too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SandMsMama
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I lived there for 4 years. Nice being so close to the beach!

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

I live in the Eastern part of the state, New Bern to exact.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM
4 moms liked this

I am in Fayetteville,NC.Cumberland county

eraymer
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this

I live in a little town called China Grove in between Landis(an even smaller town,it would be called a one horse town but there' no room for the horse) and Salisbury.About 40 minutes to Charlotte by highway I-85,and over 2 hours to Myrtle Beach or Wilmington.

CheechMom
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM
5 moms liked this

I am in Candler.  It's in the Western part of the state, near Asheville.  I'm right on the Buncombe / Haywood county line near the foot of Mount Pisgah. 

sharon1026
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I live in Lewisville..about 3 miles from Winston-Salem. We too are a small town with one stop light. They beautified it a few years ago and now it's a gorgeous little town with strict regulations on all of the architect. We also host some of the best 4th of July fireworks in the area.I love it here and can't picture myself liviing anywhere else.

RantingSyko
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Know a couple people in New Bern and a fair amount in Jacksonville:)  I currently live in Winston Salem

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Ditto

Quoting starreyedcutie:

Jacksonville nc :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM
What! I would love to live by the beach. But I so hate sand in my car and I imagine it's everywhere for you lol. We have been looking into N Topsail or Surf City

Quoting AntroNet:

I live currently in Topsail Island area.  30 minutes from Wilmington, 30 from Jacksonville where there is a Marine Corps Base.  I am only 5 minutes (or less) away from the beach however and am ready to MOVE to the foothills as planned.  So sick of sand! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzReBeLgUrL
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I live in Beulaville, NC Duplin County. I am about 45 minutes from Camp Lejeune,NC in Jacksonville,NC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN