Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Favorite Vacation Spots in North Carolina?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are some of your favorite vacation spots in North Carolina?

What do you like about these places?

If you have pictures, please share them!

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
aomom96
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I love to vacation on the Outer Banks!  There is so much to do and see.  You can rent a house/condo or camp while there.  And the beaches are just beautiful!

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Did you get married there?!? We have been debating on having our ceremony at Pine Knoll Shores

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Ft. Fisher aquarium. Admittedly, I am very partial to it, as every time I go there, I relive my wedding night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I did. It was beautiful! I feel like maybe we considered pine knoll shores. I'll have to look in my planning book

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Did you get married there?!? We have been debating on having our ceremony at Pine Knoll Shores

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Ft. Fisher aquarium. Admittedly, I am very partial to it, as every time I go there, I relive my wedding night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM
When is the wedding?!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM
I like PKS aquarium better than Ft Fisher I think. But they both are so unique :)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I did. It was beautiful! I feel like maybe we considered pine knoll shores. I'll have to look in my planning book

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Originally we were thinking June 18 2013 but it happens to be the most expensive time of year for beach weddings, lol! I'm not really in a rush - still giddy over the long awaited proposal :)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

When is the wedding?!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM
It wasn't as big as I would have liked, but it was much more conveniently located. And I wish they would have let us out a diver in the tank... :(

Lol

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

I like PKS aquarium better than Ft Fisher I think. But they both are so unique :)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Did you post a pic of your ring in 20 something? It's beautiful!

Off to make a show off your ring post! Lol

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Originally we were thinking June 18 2013 but it happens to be the most expensive time of year for beach weddings, lol! I'm not really in a rush - still giddy over the long awaited proposal :)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

When is the wedding?!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gfamily3
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM

obx

Gealach
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:38 AM

We go to Cherokee a lot.

I love the history,DH likes the weather and DD likes the theme park lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN