Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Amusement Parks and Water Parks in North Carolina

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  • 35 Replies

Which are your favorite amusement parks and water parks in N. Carolina?

Which do you recommend?

If you have pictures, please share them!

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM

We've only ever been to Carowinds, but we haven't been there since before we had kids..lol. 

mamivon2
by Sandra on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM

we went to carowinds (no kids then) once or twice.. and to wet and wild which is located in Greensboro NC

hope_love_dream
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Quoting mamivon2:

we went to carowinds (no kids then) once or twice.. and to wet and wild which is located in Greensboro NC

yeah that's all I know about. I know the beaches have a couple of mini water parks and kinston has one too, but nothing huge

Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Aug. 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Jungle rapids is for kids it's in Wilmington I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asmalltowngirl
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Carowinds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:02 AM
My kids went to wet n wild last year and they had so much fun. But I can't afford it with a family of 6.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I haven't really been, but I know that there is one not too far from me. Rafting water, maybe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Wet n wild, carowinds, jungle rapids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNoble09
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My favorite Amusement park in NC is Carowinds and my favorite water park is Wet -N- Wild (Emerald Point). 

sharon1026
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Wet n Wild and Carowinds. I'm a roller coaster queen and so aremy friends, plus my birthday is only a few days from Halloween, so we try to go to the Scarowinds event and go on the weekend when the park is open all day. I've been to the Halloween event at Universal Studios in Orlando about 10 times and have to say that Scarowinds is just as good. Now it might be even better because several years ago it was SO much better than it is now in Orlando, but since they put in the Harry Potter rides and Village, they did away with a lot of what made their event special and unique. Guess they took some of the money fron the Halloween thing to put toward the Harry Potter attraction. When we go to the Scarowinds event, we always go early for the dinner and early admission. That makes it even more fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)