Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is school going so far?

Posted by   + Show Post

We had our teacher meet and greet last night. All the teachers seemed very nice and DS seems to be loving school.   He loves all his teachers and said he will tolerate the other one, LOL.

So how are things going so far for your kids?

school bus

by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Replies (11-17):
CrystalDawn2506
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Going well DD loves school . She is in Kindergarten so its fun at the moment . I am sure as she gets older and goes into higher grades that happiness will fade a bit lol.

justins_momm292
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM

We are loving the teachers and the kids are extremely happy. Couldn't ask for more.

hope_love_dream
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM

i'm doing great in school. dd is too young but i'm going for credentials in early childhood education.

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:31 PM
After the first couple bad days things have been great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
G2Mama
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM

So far so good!  I was a teacher until LO was born (2/14/12) and now I am a sahm.  My ds (5th grade) likes school but not his homework!  He has a great teacher this year...thank goodness!  That really makes all the difference in the world.

KelliW29
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

My middle son is loving first grade.  His class has a pet bunny that gets to hop around during the day and he thinks that is the greatest thing.  My oldest who is in 5th grade announced last night that he hates school.  He has ADHD and school is a struggle for him.

cholita1978
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM

DD started kindergarten yesterday, I was anxious all day wondering how she was doing, when I picked her up she told me she had a great time, and made two new friends :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)