Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Asheboro Zoo

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 6:06 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm thinking of taking my little guy out to the Asheboro Zoo. He really enjoyed the zoo in SC we went to a few months ago, and their is a great groupon deal for a hotel stay and three tickets there. Anyone been there and what did you think?

baby
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Sep. 12, 2012 at 6:20 AM

We have been there a few times.. its big..:) I liked it..the kids enjoyed it.. I remember my dh took me in 2001 summer time about 90 degrees (his ideas) oh that wouldnt be that bad but I was pregnant with our first born (son).. do you have an idea how much cussed?

jbyrd898
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Quoting mamivon2:

We have been there a few times.. its big..:) I liked it..the kids enjoyed it.. I remember my dh took me in 2001 summer time about 90 degrees (his ideas) oh that wouldnt be that bad but I was pregnant with our first born (son).. do you have an idea how much cussed?

I can only imagine, my son was born in August two years ago, and the heat was unbearable!

baby
jamsk8mommy1
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 6:40 AM
I went there a few months before I gave birth to my son. It's a pretty good size zoo! You can go to an upper deck and feed giraffes. They have a good food court that doesn't cost too much. Definitely go on a cooler day if possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anjones09
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:57 AM
We go a few times a year. I love it! We just went in June. Hot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I've never been but my mom and dad took my oldest and my niece and nephew when they were little.  They all had a great time.

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM
We've been many times, twice this year. Its alot of fun but can get expensive with a big family like mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I've been years ago and we loved it. I'd like to go again soon. I hear it's better than the last time we went!

brewerv1
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:51 PM
We loved it and yea is is big...... My kids really enjoyed it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN