Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

.....my ugly love seat.  Everytime we plan to replace it something comes up and we end up not doing it.  

How do you feel about your furniture??  Do you love it or do you dream of dragging into the yard, setting fire to it?  lol

Join us in the  North Carolina Moms group!

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant wait till we can afford new furniture... I would love to take that hard ass bed of mine and this ugly sofa outside for a redneck bondfire :)

kellynh
by Kelly on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:07 PM
I hate my husbands ugly green chair... I inherited it, when I married him...lol..other then that... I have a new sofa, recliner and diningroom table... I love!!!
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Im ok with mine.  It's nothing special but it looks decent and serves it's purpose. 

NatalieMH
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:02 PM
It is ok...buf i dont love it. I wont replace it till my kids are older and not spilling stuff on it constantly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Mine is ok...it works for now and is comfy. One day when the kids are older I will have something new.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedWitch
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:54 AM

*dreaming of the pretty flames

I absolutely HATE the loveseat (it's a double recliner loveseat kind of thing that I have hated since we bought it ... one of those agree to make hubby happy kind of things). I can pretty much deal with the rest of it.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:43 AM
There are quite a few pieces I hate. My husband is an emotional pack rat, though, so he never wants to get rid of anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NeonSign
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:00 AM
I love my couch and love seat. I can't wait to get a new dining table though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
almondpigeon
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:46 AM

My furniture is so ugly!  We desperately need a new couch...but we keep putting it off b/c with 3 small children (soon to be 4), they will just destroy it anyway.  Now, I've just decided to get new slip covers & maybe they won't look so heinous.  Seriously, my couch is so stained, I'm embarrassed for people to come over!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)