Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Poll

Question: Do you plan to early vote?

Options:

yes

no

not voting at all

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

Do you plan on early voting?

baby
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Replies (11-13):
outer.banks
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I want to at least wait for the debates.

MommyOfTheBest2
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM
My boss is from Norway and he closes down on election day because he feels strongly that we Americans have a duty to vote.
:-)

Quoting midgeend:

I like to vote on election day, but I have the option to do that very easily since we set our own work hours and are always closed on tuesday.  

So, speaking of which... I think early voting is such an excellent thing, it should be everywhere.  So many people just can't stand in line all day on a Tuesday.  The other idea my husband and I throw around all the time, is making election Tuesday a national holiday, so that more people don't have other responsibilities, they can just vote.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
<-- So proud of my kid!!
32 minutes ago
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Your boss is awesome!

Quoting MommyOfTheBest2:

My boss is from Norway and he closes down on election day because he feels strongly that we Americans have a duty to vote.
:-)

Quoting midgeend:

I like to vote on election day, but I have the option to do that very easily since we set our own work hours and are always closed on tuesday.  

So, speaking of which... I think early voting is such an excellent thing, it should be everywhere.  So many people just can't stand in line all day on a Tuesday.  The other idea my husband and I throw around all the time, is making election Tuesday a national holiday, so that more people don't have other responsibilities, they can just vote.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)